Now for the requisite catch-up montage:
- Went to the Torrance Fiber Festival this year. I only bought one little skein of sock yarn from Chameleon Colorworks, though I am regretting not picking up one of the infant-sized skiens of sport (?) weight that everyone else seems to have gotten.
- I have also been working on my TKGA hand knitting assignment; I have all the actual knitting done and have made an outline for the paper I have to write. The paper will get more attention when I drop the Monkey Cousin at school on Friday. I don't know how everyone gets all the information you're supposed to submit on these little labels, but I need to do that too. Le sigh...
- At some point I promised someone that I would knit the Greta Garbo Garden Hat from Lace Style for someone else that is related to the both of us. I then bought a bunch of cotton for it, then forgot to start it. It is now on the needles (thank goodness for voice mail) and seems to go pretty quickly. I may make another in wool for the 2009 county fair, but I think I'll wait until I see how this turns out.
- Hate me if you will, but not only do I have some of my holiday knitting completed, it is blocked and wrapped. Ugh, I hate myself a little...
- Husboy is good, Stinker is well, my hair is growing back like the dickens, and all is right with the world.
There has to be more, but for the life of me I can't think of it now. Big hugs!