Monday, October 01, 2007

Pre-packing Bullet Post

I haven't even started packing, so a quickie-post before I head out of town:
  • The Honeymoon Bolero is going swimmingly, when I'm not working on other stuff (wink-wink, nudge-nudge, say no more). I may have a new sweater for myself before you-know-who does. Can you knit on a treadmill?
  • I finally bought something off of Etsy, a stone pendant from GinPins. I've also commissioned a set of stitch markers from DragonLadyDesigns. It's dangerous like eBay, but without the slightly dirty feeling afterwards.
  • Have I mentioned my total lack of packing yet?
  • I was sitting outside a coffeeshop, drinking tea and working on the HusBoy's sock, when a family with a baby went by. The baby was teeny and grinning and walking all over the place with his tiny feet. Of course, my first thought was: "I could whip out a pair of sock for him like that!"

That's all I've got for now. See ya next week!

1 comment:

Laiane said...

I've been an Etsy fool, myself, and I totally agree with your assessment about not feeling dirty afterwards. A very apt description!