Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Back on Track

I hate this new Blogger; I can't get any of my rings to work! I'm getting to the point where I'd like to swap servers... Any suggestions?
I don't know if it's the end of January, my upcoming Birthday holiday, or the fact that I got to lay in bed and do absolutely nothing for a whole day, but I feel pretty spiffy. It is like my psyche got a hardcore reboot when the Calimari took me down. It gave me a chance to remember why we're going through all this nightmare planning:
  1. Boy cooks for me. Yummy yummy things like Lemon Brocolli soup.
  2. Boy lets me knit as much as I want and buy extensive amounts of yarn.
  3. Boy encourages me to continue going to school and would like me to return to my photography career eventually (it's a crappy digital, I'm much better in large format!).
  4. Boy has been in like/love with me for almost 10 years. While this is not important in and of itself, the fact that this love has not diminished over the 4 four years we have been together is.
There's more, of course, but one can only make oneself so sweetly-sick in one blog entry.
For my Yarn Yenta, the in-progress Chuppah:
The chuppah has become more of an adventure since getting a crocheting Tote Exchange buddy. It's funny how things just pop up after hiding them in a trunk for so long...
And some faboo news!

This very blurry line from a letter I received an hour ago and states that, if I can keep it together and finish my astronomy class, I will finally, finally, f.i.n.a.l.l.y. get my AA degree. After all the setbacks, detours, and false starts my post-secondary education has had, I am very proud to be getting any degree before I turn 30. I'm going to go work on the chuppah and study!

1 comment:

xiaonanok said...

Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,cheap wow gold,buy cheap wow gold,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ...
Here wow gold of 1000 gold at $68.99-$80.99 ,World Of Warcraft Gold,buy wow gold,sell world of warcraft gold(wow gold),buy euro gold wow Cheap wow gold,cheapest wow gold store ... buy euro gold wow wow gold--buy cheap wow gold,sell wow gold.welcome to buy cheap wow gold--buy wow gold cheap, easy, wow gold purchasing.World of Warcraft,wow gold Super ...
We can have your wow gold,buy wow gold,wow gold game,world of warcraft gold, wow Gold Cheap wow, Cheap wow gold,world of warcraft gold deal,Cheap WOW Gold ...

Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,wow gold,buy cheap wow gold,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ...
Here wow gold of 1000 gold at $68.99-$80.99,World Of Warcraft Gold,buy wow gold,sell world of warcraft gold(wow gold),buy gold wow lightninghoof instock Cheap wow gold,cheapest wow gold store ...
wow gold--buy cheap wow gold,sell wow gold.welcome to buy cheap wow gold--cheap, easy, wow gold purchasing.World of Warcraft,wow gold Super ...
Wow gold- Gold for buy gold wow lightninghoof instock EU-Server: ...wow Gold EU: starting from 84,99?; 3000 WoW Gold EU: starting from 119,99?. wow Gold- Leveling Services: ...
We can have your wow Gold,buy wow Gold,wow Gold game,wow gold, Cheap wow Gold, Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,world of warcraft gold deal,buy cheap wow gold,Cheap WOW Gold ...

Here wow Gold of 1000 gold at $68.99-$80.99,World Of Warcraft Gold,wow gold buy wow Gold,sell world of warcraft gold(wow gold),Cheap wow gold,cheapest World of Warcraft Gold store ...