Saturday, May 13, 2006

All Cabled Up

I don't know how I got on this mailing list, but Vogue Knitting sent me something today. Seems that I can test-run Stitchionary Volume Two: Cables for 21 days, pay for it in 3 easy installments of 9.98 (plus shipping & handling), and be delighted by advance installments of the new volumes.

It's like they know the unbridled lust I have for this particular book. I love cables, and I love brown, and I hate book clubs. I've been able to (narrowly) avoid them for years, but I was seriously considering signing up for this one. Then I went on Amazon and they made me an even better offer: 36% off. That's a skein of some mighty fine yarn right there. I'm actually hoping I can find it here; I found the first Stitchionary volume here for about $20 and I really like supporting the little local book store, even if it is staffed by a bunch of book snobs. Hey, if they are going to sell paperback war novels, they shouldn't shoot my boyfriend a dirty look when he buys them.

Ooh! Ooh! Look what I found on my SP8 hostess' blog:





If I had any clue how to put buttons up, this one would be the one!

1 comment:

Heather said...

barnes and noble stitchionary is 30% off plusw an extra 10% for members... got it for $18. so if you didnt already get it... you may want to check.