Saturday, April 29, 2006

My Creative Juices Have To Go Somewhere...

Okay, the title of this post can be really gross if you think too hard about it. My minds firing on all seven (yes, 7) cylinders, so there you go...

I'm in an admitted knitting funk; none of my WIP's call to me. My clearance merino sock yarn beckons seductively, but if I start a pair of lacy Zinnia socks, Jessie's ribbles will never come to fruition. I wish I could get far enough on these puppies to have second-sock-syndrome! The chocolate merino hasn't been touched since I unpacked it. The red/black acrylic scarf has had a little growth, but nothing to write home about. I did finish Jen's birthday Bubby-Cat, but it turned out smaller than the picture on Knitty suggested.... Let's hope she's not too disappointed. She turns 20 tomorrow!

Well, since I don't feel much like knitting, I finished the second knitting mystery novel that was just to horrible to mention. I'll probably keep reading them too. I am hoping that the main character gets laid so she'll quit obsessing about yarn I can't have. I would have read the Divinci Code since I was the one who checked it out of the library, but Boy scooped it up on his way to babysit his stepmother today.

And, since I was sick of having a broken blog, I picked a new template and set it all up! The old one was a little dark and Spring is springing! Already the neighbors are louder and some crack-heads next door stole our dumpster. I've never felt Spring springing as much as I have this year. Maybe it's my biological clock? Crud.

Better go work on my Chocolate Mariah. Or socks. Anything but the biological clock. Let me know if you like the new format.

No comments: