Monday, June 30, 2008

Secrets

I don't have a lot to talk about right this second. Actually, that's an all-out lie, I have lots to talk about, just nothing I can talk about here.

I am working on a new project, the Surprise Party Lace Scarf for my secret pal, but I don't wanna talk to much about it since she may have figured out who I am (I accidentally gave some insanely broad hints, mea culpa). Everything else looks exactly the same and I am itching to start a new project, but I will at least finish my friend's socks first.

Actually, I have started a new project, but I don't want to talk about it here just yet, mostly because my little plan is just in the preliminary stages and I'm not sure if I'll go through with it or not. So a lot of my time is spent plotting, planning, and discussing things with "consultants", most of whom are related and won't let me pay them. Good thing I can knit while I plot and plan, eh?

Instead of being a huge pain and providing a completely enigmatic post, I have an answer for you all. The SP12 question this week (or maybe last week) is: What would you consider the perfect amount of stash? I am currently wrestling with that question at home, as another sweater's worth of yarn arrived at my house this morning (10 balls of Rowan Soft Lux at 71% off? Tell me you could let that go). I have enough to knit in case of an extended zombie-related siege in which I could not escape the house and had no access to sheep or yarn shop. After the stash is gone, I figure I'll be the best-dressed flesh-eater to stumble the Earth.

I have an appointment with my oncologist tomorrow morning; let's hope that more chemotherapy is off the table for now. In any case, I am hoping to have another hint as to my secret wheelings and dealings soon. Hugs!

3 comments:

errs said...

You tease!

*flounces away*

Aunt Kathy said...

Sending prayers that the oncologist agrees no more chemo need now.

Secrets... ooh curiosity killed the gimpykatk (that's me) you know

Anonymous said...

psssttt... you can tell me...I promise I won't tell it further...how did it went with het oncologist??? Hope it wasn't a bummer...

take care
hug
xx
Valeria.