Towards that purpose, here are my Top 5 Once I Get Well things to do:
- Lose Some Weight - Now, I know what you're thinking. We're trying to be all positive and I start with that tired old line? I can say with a certain amount of clarity that I have never been and will never anything but a Big Girl, but I've swollen up considerably during treatment and would like to start out not aching and wondering if I have anything to wear out that fits. As soon as I can be more active I am going to (I even got a new bellydance dvd in anticipation of my astounding recovery).
- Get Out More - I like to go camping. I like to take trips in the car and go to museums. I like hiking and b&b's. Why we didn't do more of this sort of thing before I got sick, I'm not sure, but we're going to do it now. Look forward to more pictures of socks on-the-trail once I'm able to get out again.
- Meet More Knitters - I've gone to a few knitting events in the area, but I've always been a bit shy and never talked to anyone. Nuts to that. I'm going to Stitches West this year and whoop it up, hope you'll be able to join me.
- Watch Less Television - If I watch another episode of Family Guy I swear I am going to lose my stitch-picking mind.
- Be A Better Blogger - My blogging has been, well, sporadic in quantity and quality over the last few years. This isn't how I wanted it to be; I wanted to be one of those bloggers who pours themselves out onto the page and demonstrates decent story-telling ability as well as the latest sock heel. I'll never get a book-deal at this rate...
Dad's telling me that it's nap-time again (would someone tell him that I'm damn-near thirty?), so I'd better go. The Knit-Tit-Along is still in full swing, let's see some pictures!