Sunday, December 09, 2007

Time is Running Out!

I'm sorry it took me so long to crawl out of bed, but the infection in my ear spread throughout my little head and I've been knocked out on pain meds the last few days. I'll do a post with everything I did in my stupor (a surprising lot), but I just wanted to remind y'all that the deadline for DUCK Contest entries is tomorrow, let's say midnight pst. Spread the word; I've put together some nifty prize packages, if I do say so myself.

Last time I was able to work on the sweater I had just started binding off for the sleeve caps, so I've made some progress. Lots of luck to everyone!

3 comments:

errs said...

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Hmm... sounds like you're just about ready to block and seam (or seam and block!)

I got my "verification" card in the mail. I love getting mail. The Husband was confused as to why I'm getting random cards in the mail. LOL

Heather said...

hurray! i got my present! thank you!

xxxooo

chag sameach!

Sheepish Annie said...

Oh dear...I hope you are feeling better! Double ear infections that spread are not good. Not good at all.