Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What I Did on my Earache Vacation

So, I went to the doctor. The doctor gave me lovely pills and I slept very much and cried only a little. I lost a week of work and knitting on the DUCK, but I finished a few gifts:


Hand/Arm Warmers from Last Minute Knitted Gifts out of my Alpaca With a Twist Baby Twist (ahem, the Loopy Ewe is carrying their yarn now, just sayin'). This has become my new favorite yarn. I knit a pair of these for the HusBoy's grandmother and for my boss. Each pair took less than one ball of yarn and was a surprisingly fast and easy knit. Trust me, I was on painkillers when I knit them; it was really easy.

On the DUCK front, (sleeves actually) we are back on schedule. Many thanks to everyone who wagered on my ability to finish the HusBoy's sweater in a timely manner. I finished the Knitters Uncensored pod casts and have begun listening to Damknit, and Lime'n'Violet has a new episode, so I'm all set for some serious knitting and (hopefully) finishing.

1 comment:

errs said...

Didn't I say that you were supposed to be finished today? I can't remember

I'm glad you're feeling better. But seriously, couldn't you have knit sleeves instead of mitts?

I'm glad you're liking the podcasts. I need to get the latest LnV.