Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Blogsgiving!

I am so sorry. I had no idea that I would take this whole vacation thing so seriously. So, here's a quick recap to get us caught up:

We went to Disneyland. HusBoy licked Jack. I have mixed feelings about this.

We cooked for 20 people this Thanksgiving, including a turkey, brisket (we're saving the ham for Hanukkah), six pies (half w/o sugar), and all the fixin's. The fixin's included the Yarn Harlot's Cranberry Sauce and Wendy's Key Lime Pie. It was a splendid holiday.

I worked on the baby hat out of my own hand-dyed sock yarn. Not bad, eh? I also got some gifty stuff done and up on Ravelry if you wanna take a peek.

Oh, and only two people submitted guesses for the great HusBoy knit-out! Doesn't anyone like snail-mail anymore? I have knit stamps!

1 comment:

Heather said...

lol. while i love to see the husboy and a nightmare-ish desset,
i still dont see my israeli salad recipe that was supposed to be up at thanksgiving...
just saying...