Wednesday, December 20, 2006

D. O. N. E.

Or, at least darn near...

Tree is up, complete with Jack Skellington topper

(light-up star from Wallymart + opposable Jack = Awesome)


Stinker has been given one of her gifts early.

Donations have been sent to Heifer International and Doctors Without Borders.


Yarn has been purchased for the Red Scarf project, and the scarf itself is next in queue.

And, the final gift socks are done!

These are the Feather and Fan socks from Socks Socks Socks, made out of Trekking XXL gifted to me from my SP8 secret pal Jen. They fit me like a glove, so I am quite unhappy to give them up, but I know they'll be apprecitated where they're going. I am not quite done with this gift; there's one more piece that goes with it that I'm still stitching away on. I'll take a picture before I give it away, but when the lady from my LYS heard what I was making, she said: "Aww crap, I didn't think anyone would actually make that." It'll be cute as part of the packaging, you'll see.

My first holiday without hitting a mall, yes, it is possible.

If I don't make it back before the holidays, cheers!





1 comment:

aija said...

Great looking socks! Have a wonderful holiday :)