Saturday, July 22, 2006

Cheap(er) Thrills

Look what I just bought:

A BALL WINDER!!!

Okay, I'm usually against Joann Fabrics on principle, mostly because they stock crap yarn and never have the needles I need. But anyone who can get me a ball winder for $17 is okay in my book. The ball winder is on sale, but I used a discount code here that takes 50% off the original price of your most expensive item. I also ordered the zipper and thread I need to finish my poor, neglected Mariah, and I don't have to journey all the way up to Lakewood on the bus!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to camp out by my mailbox. Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are writing some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
Amazon-Coupons
Paytm-Coupons
Myntra-Coupons
Jabong-Coupons
Makemytrip-Coupons

Tony Stark said...

You are writing some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url. You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary. You are totally awesome.
Dronex pro
Dronex pro reviews

Itachi Uchicha said...

Thank you for sharing this blog. I really found it very useful.
photostick avis
photo stick review
photostick review