Monday, September 21, 2009

Let's Move On, Shall We?

My once momentous infatuation with Facebook has quieted down to a passing interest, but I can feel autumn coming and feel like talking, so here I am! Not that Facebook isn't fabulous; it is how I organize the new party craze that I'm developing: the Make and Munch. Make & Munch... (munches? munchies?) are just a poorly disguised way for me to make all my friends and neighbors come over so I can feed them and teach them the ways of the fiber.

Sure, it seems like a lot of work, but imagine being able to give someone the ball of yarn instead of the finished project every year! Incredible time savings are to be had here, people!

1 comment:

patriots said...

Its a great way also for those of us who have been on the yarn side with you and have brought others over to pick your brain for ideas. A great great way to catch up with friends and make new ones. :D