Saturday, June 16, 2007

On Hold

I'm in a bit of a slump lately. I have plans, but they are on hold until I get a certain phone call, hopefully Monday.

I'd like to try the TKGA Master's program, just to improve my knitting (oh, and the prestige). I know it's not necessary and I can be an awesome knitter without it, but I am a sloppy knitter. I'm hoping that being "forced" to focus on technique will help me evolve into the big K knitter I'd like to eventually be.

I'd like to go back to school and start working on my bachelor's degree as well. I think I've decided to major in marketing. I'd rather major in something much more obscure, but the tuition assistance is too tempting to snub.

Ravelry is neat, but it will take a lot of time and work to get properly set up. It's an awesome concept, but I'm not sure I'm sold on it yet.

And my Noro Squatty has gone through five or six washes so far; it's definitely starting to suck up, but I think new tactics are in order. Thanks to the Yarn Yenta for the boiling water idea, but carrying a pot of boiling water down two flights of stairs just doesn't seem safe.

I sure hope I get that phone call soon; I hate waiting!

No comments: