Monday, October 02, 2006

100

  1. I was born in the middle of a flood in 1980.
  2. My favorite color is grayish-blue and dark red browns.
  3. I knit in public.
  4. I prefer dpns to circular needles.
  5. I have a cat named Stinker.
  6. I have never had anything dry-cleaned.
  7. I have never been married.
  8. I have size 8.5 feet.
  9. I learned to knit from the Reader’s Digest Complete Guide to Needlework.
  10. I couldn’t figure out purling for years. One night I dreamt about it was able to purl the next morning.
  11. I am right handed.
  12. I am very near-sighted.
  13. I bite my nails.
  14. I inadvertently put my underwear on inside out about half the time.
  15. I used to sport an awesome set of dreadlocks.
  16. I love bad horror movies.
  17. I love zombie movies.
  18. Chucky terrifies me.
  19. I love Audrey Hepburn movies.
  20. I can read and knit at the same time.
  21. I am allergic to milk.
  22. My favorite board game is Scrabble.
  23. I miss my mom.
  24. I finally got my driver’s license after I turned 25.
  25. I haven’t driven since I got my license.
  26. I slept through the Northridge earthquake.
  27. I was a preemie.
  28. I am the fifth of the six children that lived.
  29. I am decidedly untidy.
  30. I have been one lousy class away from my associate’s degree for years.
  31. I don’t know what I want to do when I grow up.
  32. I am right handed.
  33. I got a C in Keyboarding in middle school. I should have flunked, but I really tried.
  34. The only class I did flunk was AP Biology.
  35. If I had passed AP Biology, it would have covered that last class for my AA.
  36. I have never lived alone.
  37. I cannot have children.
  38. I avoid confrontation whenever possible.
  39. I cannot sing, but do so anyway.
  40. I have lived in California my entire life.
  41. I like lima beans.
  42. I used to be a photography student.
  43. I am not photogenic at all.
  44. I lived off chocolate-covered espresso beans and Mountain Dew in college.
  45. I played the violin in elementary school and the cello in middle school.
  46. I have been with my current boyfriend for three and a half years.
  47. He won’t let me knit him a sweater; he’s afraid of the Sweater Curse.
  48. I am prone to tummy ailments.
  49. My hands and feet are always cold.
  50. I can crack nearly every joint in my body.
  51. I sprained all the fingers in my right hand playing softball in high school.
  52. I attended six elementary, two middle, and three high schools.
  53. My family moved around a lot when I was a child.
  54. I haven’t seen anyone I’m related to in over a year.
  55. I work for a telecommunications company.
  56. I have been promoted three times in two years.
  57. I’d like to be a writer someday.
  58. I used to be afraid of knitting socks.
  59. I am afraid to do anything until I actually do it.
  60. I am chubbier than I’d like to be.
  61. My body’s ideal schedule is awake at 10am, asleep at 2am.
  62. I am funny. Honestly.
  63. I am crazy good at remembering song lyrics.
  64. I am horrible at remembering names/dates/titles.
  65. I am a spatial thinker.
  66. I can fix almost any problem if given time to think about it.
  67. I have a moral objection to MySpace.
  68. I used to think blogging was dumb idea.
  69. I have been known to say stupid things.
  70. I can cook, but I don’t do so very often.
  71. I have a hard time keeping my houseplants alive.
  72. I’m not terribly short, but I’d like to be taller.
  73. I am a Class-A procrastinator.
  74. I tend to obsess.
  75. Noro is still my favorite yarn so far.
  76. I like to knit socks on 2.25mm needles or smaller.
  77. I use us15 needles for my favorite scarf pattern.
  78. I mostly knit for others.
  79. I am a Pisces.
  80. I love cherry pie filling.
  81. My knees tend to get achy in the cold.
  82. I have never broken a bone.
  83. I drink tea because coffee does a number on my stomach.
  84. I miss having a little bit of outside attached to my house.
  85. I walk to work every day.
  86. I am very lazy, but I get a lot done once I get going.
  87. I am easily discouraged.
  88. I like teaching people how to do things.
  89. I have trouble learning different languages.
  90. My favorite ride at Disneyland is Splash Mountain.
  91. I just want to be loved.
  92. I am hard on my shoes.
  93. I have only knit myself one pair of socks so far.
  94. My hair is long and tends to frizz up.
  95. I never remember to pack a lunch.
  96. Ginger or Maryanne? Maryanne.
  97. I hate to be ignored.
  98. I’d rather do something by hand than figure out how to make the machine work.
  99. I curse to make a pirate’s parrot faint.
  100. This is my 100th post! Woo-hoo!

No comments: