Saturday, June 24, 2006

In Da Hood

Yo! Wuzzup my knittin' kittens?

It took stamina, commitment, and more generic pain reliever than I expected, but I did it. I knit through the original version of The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies and the MST3K versions of The Sinister Urge, Women of the Prehistoric Planet, and Wild Rebels. I have a thing for bad horror movies, so sue me. Then I knit through the second episode of South Park, an episode of the Drew Cary Show, and then through Transatlanticism and half of Give Up. It was a lot of mindless knitting, but it was worth it. As of 1:23 am this morning


the Chocolate Mariah has been knit! She is not done, not by a long shot, but the endless hood has been completed! Now to the seaming and weaving in ends and blocking. Oh, and the zipper! I haven't even bought a zipper! I don't know how to put in the zipper! Crud!

I have the Mikey the Faboo to thank for my latest achievement (no, I am not on his MySpace friends list. I morally object to MySpace. Don't ask me why, I'm not too clear on my reasoning). Mikey, my intrepid coworker and work buddy, has the largest legal collection of obscure media I have ever heard of, as well as an understanding that bad zombie flicks are good for the soul...

Next time: Stinker the Spazz

No comments: